Thursday, August 10, 2017

Things I Have Set On Fire

Sometimes I make up lists in my head about things I think I should keep track of. Most people have "lists" like to-do and stuff like that. I tend to group together weird information. It's almost like I have to ask myself a question and store all the answers in a list in an ongoing way.

Sometimes they are useful, a lot of times, they are like this.

This is a list of things I have set on fire either on purpose or by accident:

  • Blood
  • Bread
  • Butane
  • Candles
  • Candy wrapper
  • Chair
  • Cigar
  • Cigarette
  • Compact Disks (CDs)
  • Corn
  • Curtains
  • Curtains
  • Fingernails
  • Fireworks
  • Flowers
  • Gasoline
  • Glossy magazines
  • Hamburgers
  • Hearts (metaphorically by listable)
  • Hot dogs
  • Incense
  • Kale
  • Ladder
  • Lampe Berger
  • Leaves
  • Magazines
  • Marshmallows
  • Milk
  • My hair (twice)
  • Needles
  • Newspaper
  • Oven mitt
  • Photographs
  • Pipe cleaners
  • Plastic
  • Popcorn
  • Sausage
  • Scrap paper
  • Sealing wax
  • Spaghetti noodles
  • Sparklers
  • Stone
  • Stones
  • Sweater
  • Table saw
  • Toaster
  • Tobacco
  • Walnuts
  • Wires
  • Wood
  • Wool



No comments:

Post a Comment