Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas 2017 Out of Office (OOO)

I like to make feisty Out of Office (OOO) messages for my company people. I mean, who wants to read: "Hello, I am currently out of the office I will return on _____."

BORING.

I only took the day after Christmas off, and while over Thanksgiving I tried to anticipate needs (check out my post: Thanksgiving Week 2017 Out of Office Message) for this OOO, I just wanted to point out the type and quality of information you get from me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Your email has successfully reached Maddie, Learning Analyst on Training and Talent Development.

If you require any learning, analyst, training, talent or development related products or services, I suggest YouTube or perhaps a warm cup of a beverage of your choice as I will be out of the office until Wednesday, December 27.

If this is some type of emergency that is suited to my profession – you can send an email to the team and someone who didn’t get into the nog will get back to you.

Here is some content to mull over:

  • Mercury is out of retrograde.
  • My brother was a child prodigy and he now attends circus school.
  • Partridge prices remained steady but pear trees rose in value.
  • The next full moon is the Wolf Moon and it will be a super moon.
  • “Dad” is slowly becoming an adjective.
  • I have gone over 100 days without maceing myself.

Maddie
Direct Line: XXX-XXX-XXXX
Non-Direct Line:  XXX-XXX-XXXX ext. XXX
Email: StoriesbyMaddie@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment