Thursday, August 24, 2017

Things I Have Pulled Out of My Couch

I have this purple couch, the only one I ever had, so it's old. This is amount of things I have pulled out of it:

  • Apricot pit
  • Apron
  • Barrette
  • Books
  • Bra
  • Bullets
  • Buttons
  • Candy
  • Candy wrappers
  • Cat toys
  • Cell phones
  • Chicken bones
  • Chopsticks
  • Coasters
  • Dimes
  • Drivers licenses
  • DVD remote
  • DVDs
  • Earrings
  • Flask
  • Fork
  • Hair pins
  • Hairballs (created by my hair)
  • Hairballs (created by other mammals)
  • Hand lotion bottle
  • Handcuffs
  • Horseshoe
  • Kittens
  • Map of France
  • Matchbox
  • Necklaces
  • Nickels
  • Pennies
  • Pens
  • Popcorn
  • Pork chop
  • Potato chips
  • Quarters
  • Rats
  • Ribbon
  • Seed packet
  • Shirts
  • Snow globe
  • Socks
  • Stuffed animals
  • Sweater
  • Tank tops
  • Tapeworm segments
  • TV remote control
  • Underwear



No comments:

Post a Comment