Tuesday, August 29, 2017

That Time I Put the Fun in Fungus

That time I got that rash thing - it actually was right where a horsefly bit me, so, I assumed that's what it was. Then it exploded so I decided to have some fun with it.


If you are going to have some weird disfigurement, why not have fun with it? Right? Here is the list of things I tried to "convince" people I had.

It was a vaccine gone wrong!


It's the mark of Satan - I'm a witch.

Cigar burn. I live dangerously.

Supernumerary nipple - supernumerary nipples are diagnosed in humans at a rate of approximately 1 in 8,000 people

Lab experiment accident...meth lab

Hipster tattoo of the sun over arrows.


I'm turning into pizza. Slowly turning into pizza.


It's all that's left of the twin I consumed in utero.


Firework accident.

It's the real Eye of Sauron.

Brown recluse spider bite.

And at the end of the day, it was actually...


Ended up being ringworm or Dermatophytosis if you think the word "ringworm" sounds gross.

I got it from one of the cats when I was cleaning cages and feeding and whatnot. You can pick up this common fungal infection anywhere - most commonly in lockers when you get Athlete's Foot

No comments:

Post a Comment