Thursday, July 20, 2017

Labels and Structure

I got three major labels or concepts I’m working with here. 

Stories
These are just my take on situations I have been in. I guess I have generally told these types of things to people and they were amused. I don’t think I live some type of exciting life or anything. These are just situations I find amusing and then I write about it.

Lists
I like to make lists. Not lists like to-do list or honey-do lists or list that serve purposes. I just like grouping things together into lists. I normally don’t write these lists down, I just keep them floating around in my head in these groups. Things are less likely to get lost if they are clustered together into bigger things. Right? I don’t know if I am normal. I’m going to be posting the lists that I  keep in my head.

Culture Consumption
I don’t really do a lot of culture consumption – I don’t watch a lot of movies or TV shows. Generally, this means I have less to talk about with people. I figured I could do little write-ups on the type of consumption that seems to be pretty common in my circle and world. A lot – and I can’t emphasize this enough – a lot has to do with children. Very little has to do with Halloween.

This is sad. 

Production
I try to produce content and one of my goals is to finish the Calpurnia Mission and try to get it published. I realize this is probably never going to happen, but, stuff like lack of talent or overwhelming self-doubt and crippling depression hasn’t really ever been a bleaching deterrent.

Anyhow, anything I produce or do, for lack of better words, I am going to tag and write about.

I don't know when I'm going to post stuff. Let's assume frequently until I give up and then not at all and then I'll be back. That's how I work.

If you want me to write a story or something - email me at Stories by Maddie at gmail dot com.



No comments:

Post a Comment