Sunday, July 16, 2017

I Said I...

I said I was going to make a new blog. This will be my third or fourth attempt. Maybe I won't stick with the convention of posting on a regular schedule, first, I got stuff going on:
  • Work (got to pay the bills)
  • Fostering kittens (yes, they are adorable, no I don't want to keep them)
  • Riding my bike (I call it training for the MS City to Shore)
  • Writing my series fiction or novella or novel
I like to write and having some outlet for this stuff is cool. However, mostly what people seem to like about me is my stories. 

I don't think my stories are that unique, but, maybe I can record them here in my favorite method of communication, which is the written word, and. . .uhh. .that's about as far as that thought went. 

So, here is my blog. If you wish to contact me about anything, hit me up with your non-spam junk at Stories by Maddie at gmail dot com 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment