Monday, July 17, 2017

The Calpurnia Mission

I have always wanted to write full time as some type of fiction or. . .like. .a writer. So, I am writing this thing called The Calpurnia Mission. This started like 24 months ago, I have been trying to write a chapter a month but some months I just don't cut it. Inspiration, dedication, commitment and time are hard to align. 

But when you do - holy moly.

Anyhow, I’m going to be writing about writing.

I know. HOLD ON TO YOUR F**KING TEETH!

What would you want to know about from a general failure of the creative, written arts? I mean, I do have a professional writing minor from a not-important school and I did write a lot. I do write a lot. And I edit. 

Sure, I can edit your stuff, but, you still will want a professional. I'm more of a style girl than a mechanics girl and mechanic are important. 

IDK, what can I do to impress you, fair reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment